Mask with Tea Tree Essence
- soothing effect
- infection-reducing benefits
- antibiotic properties
Aqua, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Allantoin, Carbomer, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, Tea Tree Extract, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Boswellia Serrata Gum extract, Fragrance, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Polyacrylate.
Tea tree oil has skin-soothing properties and is also an antioxidant. Tea tree oil is known for its topical antiseptic and anti-fungal treatment or infection-reducing benefits.
It also has antibiotic properties and helps aid against aliments such as skin infections, rashes, burns and much more.
HOW TO USE
After cleansing your skin, make your face smooth with a toner.
Take the mask out from the package and unfold it.
Apply the mask on your face and spread it evenly with your face contour.
Leave the mask on your face for 20-30 minutes.
The required time is over, remove the mask from your face and massage your face with remaining essence to help further absorption.
1. For external use only.
2. Do not use the mask if You have allergy to the some of the masks’ ingredients
3. Store in a cool and dry place and avoid extended exposure to high temperature, high humidity and direct sunlight.
4. If you have sensitive skin, you may wish to test the mask on inside of the elbow. Wait 24 hours to make sure that there is no adverse reaction before using the mask on your face.
5. Avoid contact with the eyes, if product gets in the eyes rinse immediately with clean