Mask with Green Tea Essence
- powerful antibiotic effect
- Vitamins A and C.
- calcium, protein, iron and potassium
Aqua, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Allantoin, Carbomer, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Boswellia Serrata Gum extract, Fragrance, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Polyacrylate
Various natural or organic substances found in green tea have powerful antibiotic effect on the human body.
Green tea essence mask includes such ingredients as catechins, Vitamins A and C, calcium, protein, iron and potassium.
HOW TO USE
After cleansing your skin, make your face smooth with a toner.
Take the mask out from the package and unfold it.
Apply the mask on your face and spread it evenly with your face contour.
Leave the mask on your face for 20-30 minutes.
The required time is over, remove the mask from your face and massage your face with remaining essence to help further absorption.
1. For external use only.
2. Do not use the mask if You have allergy to the some of the masks’ ingredients
3. Store in a cool and dry place and avoid extended exposure to high temperature, high humidity and direct sunlight.
4. If you have sensitive skin, you may wish to test the mask on inside of the elbow. Wait 24 hours to make sure that there is no adverse reaction before using the mask on your face.
5. Avoid contact with the eyes, if product gets in the eyes rinse immediately with clean