Mask with Camellia essence
- vitamins A, B, D and E
- vitamins Omega 3, 6 and 9.
- quick absorption
- deeply nourishing moisturizer
Aqua, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Allantoin, Carbomer, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, Camellia Extract, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Boswellia Serrata Gum extract, Fragrance, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Polyacrylate
Camellia oil is one of the most treasured secrets of the geisha. The flower itself symbolizes feminine beauty, while oil from the seeds acts as a feather-light, deeply nourishing moisturizer. Camellia oil is rich in oleic acid and vitamins A, B, D and E as well as nourishing Omega 3, 6 and 9.
The molecular weight of the oil is an almost identical match for skin, allowing it to absorb quickly and thoroughly.
HOW TO USE
After cleansing your skin, make your face smooth with a toner.
Take the mask out from the package and unfold it.
Apply the mask on your face and spread it evenly with your face contour.
Leave the mask on your face for 20-30 minutes.
The required time is over, remove the mask from your face and massage your face with remaining essence to help further absorption.
1. For external use only.
2. Do not use the mask if You have allergy to the some of the masks’ ingredients
3. Store in a cool and dry place and avoid extended exposure to high temperature, high humidity and direct sunlight.
4. If you have sensitive skin, you may wish to test the mask on inside of the elbow. Wait 24 hours to make sure that there is no adverse reaction before using the mask on your face.
5. Avoid contact with the eyes, if product gets in the eyes rinse immediately with clean