Mask with Horse oil and Gold
- makes the skin more radiant
- consists of balanced amino acids
- reduces inflammation and peeling skin
Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Allantoin, Carbomer, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, Horse Fat, Charcoal Powder, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Boswellia Serrata Gum extract, Colloidal Gold, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bren Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit extract, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Polyacrylate.
Gold promotes the production of collagen and elastin, making the skin more radiant.
Horse oil is easily absorbed deep into the skin, because it consists of balanced amino
acids and its structure is very similar to human. Horse oil reduces inflammation and peeling skin.
HOW TO USE
After cleansing your skin, make your face smooth with a toner.
Take the mask out from the package and unfold it.
Apply the mask on your face and spread it evenly with your face contour.
Leave the mask on your face for 20-30 minutes.
The required time is over, remove the mask from your face and massage your face with remaining essence to help further absorption.
1. For external use only.
2. Do not use the mask if You have allergy to the some of the masks’ ingredients
3. Store in a cool and dry place and avoid extended exposure to high temperature, high humidity and direct sunlight.
4. If you have sensitive skin, you may wish to test the mask on inside of the elbow. Wait 24 hours to make sure that there is no adverse reaction before using the mask on your face.
5. Avoid contact with the eyes, if product gets in the eyes rinse immediately with clean